Sick of those anti-wrinkle commercials promising a fairytale of younger skin..
Unfortunately our skin becomes how we have treated it over the years. We aren't going to promise to lift and tuck because that can only be achieved by a surgeon, not commercially available cosmetics and skincare. What we can promise is to deliver your skin a boost of vitamins and antioxidants to support hydration (dehydrated skin makes any fine lines look worse), brighten dark spots and help protect your skin from further signs of ageing to age gracefully.
Rosehip + Vitamin C & E Oil
After cleansing, apply your rosehip oil (a powerful antioxidant). This one is boosted with natural vitamin E and C to nourish and brighten dark spots & sun damage. Because dehydrated skin looks older than it really is - hydration is key to reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Let the Rosehip Oil sink into your skin and then apply the Anti-Ageing Moisturiser. This natural anti-ageing cream contains extracts of Liquorice Root and Resveratrol, as well as lots of healthy vitamins and soothing oils, like Olive Squalene, Borage Oil and Vitamin C to help prevent dryness as well as working on your complexion so you can perfect what you have and age gracefully.
Let's de-bunk some anti-ageing skincare myths...
Unfortunatly there is no reverse for ageing skin and no readily available cream, serum or oil will ever deliver a true 'lift'.
The good news is there are a few natural ingredients that can help improve your skins current apperance and protect it against ageing factors to help your skin age gracefully!
There are a few key things that add to the appearance of ageing skin that skincare can help with:
- Hydration: Dry skin can make wrinkles look worse than they really are. A hydration boost with natural vitamins & antioxidants will help your skin look as youthful as it should be.
- Dark Spots: Sundamage happens to our skin slowly over time, this can cause pigmentation, dark spots or sun spots. Vitamin C can help lighten and brighten to deliver a more even skin tone and complexion. The Vitamin C we use is oil soluable, meaning it can really get into the skin and do it's job.
How can we help prevent further skin ageing?
- Help you age gracefully by retaining moisture in the skin and keeping that plump skin feeling with antioxidant extracts of Liquorice Root and Resveratrol.
- Focus on soothing your complexion with Vitamin C and other soothing oils.
- Sun protection all day everyday (we have a few to choose from)
Step 1: Clean your face with your favourite cleanser (we have a few you can try!)
Step 2: Apply one drop of Rosehip + Vitamin C & E Oil by massaging it into your freshly cleaned skin
Step 3: Apply one squirt of Anti-Ageing Moisturiser by gently rubbing the cream into your skin on your face, neck and décolletage.
Apply your oil before your moisturiser and let it sink into the skin before applying your moisturiser.