Beauty Sleep is not the only natural remedy, there are a few simple things you can add to your skincare routine to ensure you relax into bed and wake feeling and looking good! Here is our 5-step guide to support your night-time skincare routine…
Step 1: Oil Cleanser
Shop: A bit Hippy Oil Cleanser
Before you jump into the shower to wash off the day, squirt a pump of our Oil Cleanser into your palm and massage it into your face. Splash the skin with some water (oh how refreshing) and continue to massage while the oils emulsify. Wash off with water, or a damp face cloth.
Forget those harsh make-up removers, get a cleanser that will nourish, soothe, and bind to remove any impurities or makeup in one go.
Our Oil Cleanser contains Jojoba Oil, which is extracted from the seeds on the Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Shrub. It's known for its nourishing and skin healing properties, it also attracts the problem causing oils and impurities on your skin, binding with them to carry them away - the law of attraction!
Step 2: Powder Exfoliant
Shop: A bit Hippy Powder Exfoliant
Open the lid on your new Vegan Exfoliant, get your hands wet, then squeeze a puff or two of the exfoliating powder onto one of your palms. Rub your hands together to make a paste and apply to your face, carefully avoiding the eye area massage the product in. Wash it off with water at the basin or jump in the shower leave it on while you wash, then wash everything off.
For a little extra exfoliation, use this as a face mask and leave it on your skin for up to 3 minutes and let the BHA's do their thing.
BHA's commonly called Salicylic Acid are our main active ingredient here and a plant-derived exfoliating enzyme. This is combined with Rice Brand for a gently physical exfoliation when you massage the product in. Our natural exfoliant also contains Marshmallow Root for soothing, clay to draw out impurities and essential oils to smell delightful.
Step 3: Face Oil
Shop: A bit Hippy Face Oil
Just one little pump of this miracle oil will have your skin feeling instantly glowing. Apply it to your face and décolletage.
Packed full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamins to promote healthy youthful skin - for anyone with dry, unbalanced skin or with fine lines.
Rosehip oil has long been used for wound healing and reduction of fine lines due to its antioxidants and essential fatty Acids. Our all natural, vegan rosehip is supercharged with Vitamin C to promote collagen production for youthful skin, and natural Vitamin E supporting skin health.
Step 4: Night Cream
Shop: A bit Hippy Night Cream
You won’t need Snow White’s beauty sleep, with the aid of this night time recovery cream.
While you get your beauty sleep, our Night Cream will be busy harnessing the power of Red Algae, low-molecular Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Hemp Seed Oil and Marshmallow to intensely hydrate and give your skin a vitamin boost. Wake up feeling restored, with skin that feels plump and velvety-soft.
- Porphyridium cruentum (Red Algae): A potent antioxidant and mineral-rich seaweed that increases moisture-retention capabilities to provide the skin with a lifting sensation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Provides an instant hydration boost by drawing and retaining moisture in the skin. Its active properties encourage skin cell renewal to resurface and restore the appearance of the skin.
- Naturally derived Oils (Hemp Seed, Olive, Almond and Safflower Oil): Rich is essential fatty acids, antioxidants and minerals. Leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated, without leaving a sticky residue.
- Vitamins B, E C and F: Assists in keeping the skin well-balanced and boosts collagen production to create smooth, plump, nourished skin.
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow): Softens, moistens, and calms the skin.